Prestressed Horizontal Panels
FP McCann Prestressed Horizontal Panels
Instant concrete walling that offers efficient installation with the future-proof option of re-siting, if required.
FP McCann's instant walling concrete panels are the ideal solution for the progressive farm where the adaptability of buildings is important. They are manufactured in pre-stressed concrete, giving them in built strength and resilience.
- No foundation required
- Tongue and grooved joints for easy alignment and positive sealing
- Tailor-made lengths and a variety of widths
- Easily washed down. Smooth impervious surface
- Prestressed panels absorb minor accidental damage
- The simplicity and speed of installation
- FP McCann's wall panels are a much more attractive proposition than alternative walling
- More cost-effective – more versatile than blockwork
Stability and Durability
FP McCann's pre-stressed panels are highly resistant to accidental damage, as they have the ability to flex on impact when normal block walls would crack. Panels are easily removed and re-sited within the existing farm plant, providing flexibility to change a configuration of the structure as the client’s future needs evolve.
Considerable wall heights can be achieved through stacking horizontal panels (spanning between columns or fixed within the walls). Various panel heights are available including 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm; these can be mixed and matched according to the client’s requirements.
This system is particularly useful for raising internal and external ground levels in or around a building frame, or for King post applications to retain an earth bank.
Connected to the building frame by transmitting the load against stanchions, these panels are held in place with bolts and cleats and do not require foundations.