FP McCann Rocket Walls
FP McCann Rocket Walls are high quality, freestanding, precast concrete unit. They are designed to be sited on an existing concrete floor slab or foundation and bolted down using fixing bolts to prevent movement, for improved site safety and maximum efficiency.
FP McCann Rocket Walls meet BS8110. It is this uniqueness that makes them suitable for a variety of uses.
- MRF Bays
- Aggregate Storage
- Crop / Soil storage
- Internal and external dividing walls
- Loading one side or both
FP McCann Rocket Walls have been designed with external fixing points enabling them to be easily unbolted and re-sited, when required, with relative ease offering even more flexibility in their use.
When Rocket Walls arrive on site it is important to follow instructions on how to offload them safely. Instructions are available from FP McCann.
Portable concrete storage solutions
- 1.25m wide
- Engineered for high capacity
- Designed for materials up to 16KN/m3
- Manufactured to ISO quality and environmental standards
- Simply installed and easily moved
- Inverted Y shape design provides high capacity
- Value engineering means less concrete than typical alternatives
- Engineered to allow for up to 4m high units
Manufactured to ISO quality and environmental standards:
- ISO 14001 environmental standards includes rainwater harvesting, waste and water recycling
- 30% lower raw material content than typical alternatives
- ISO 9001 delivers quality assurance
Simply installed and easily moved:
- Anchoring rocket walls ensures high performance and safety on site
- Fixing points are located externally to ensure ease of installation
- Rocket walls can be shipped in large quantities on standard trailers