- Large range of sizes available
- Quick and easy installation
- Create storage bays without imposing a load to the building frame
- Can retain material on both sides
- Retain material up to 18KN/m3
T-Wall units are an ideal product where speed of installation is necessary. They offer a fast, cost effective solution to constructing retaining and containing developments. Standard sizes range from 2m high up to 3m high with a width of 1m for all unit sizes.
- Position the T-Walls onto the concrete foundation and align using a cement mortar bed and shims as required.
- With the 30mm diameter holes in the unit base as a guide, drill into the foundation to the required depth using a 28mm diameter rotary percussive drill to give rough sided holes (do not use a diamond drill which leaves a smooth sided hole).
- Pour sufficient mixed resin into the hole first then insert the H.20 bar to the full depth so that the resin covers and encapsulates the bar.